|Parents & Students|
- Transportation, for students who qualify, is provided by the school district in which the student lives. Please contact Sylvan Heights Science Charter School directly to arrange for your child’s transportation. Arrangements cannot be made with bus drivers or school districts directly.
- Parents are responsible for students on their way to and from the bus, as well as at the bus stop.
- Students are expected to follow all directions and follow all bus safety rules while riding the bus. Students who do not follow directions may lose bus privileges.
- Students will not be considered tardy if the bus arrives to the school building late (after 8:30).
· Please allow 5 minutes before and after the scheduled time for your child's bus to arrive for pick-up and drop-off.